Chef Ron Oliver
- Chef Ron Oliver travels to far reaches of the world in search of culinary inspiration. But back in his home kitchen, he seeks out the finest local, natural, and fresh ingredients to star in his tasty creations.
Two Chefs One World
- The amazing food featured in the movie are receipes that can be found in the cookbook: Flying Pans, Two Chefs One World by Ron Oliver & Bernard Guillas
The Marine Room Restaurant
- For more than 70 years, celebrities, world figures, residents, and visitors have made it a tradition to come to The Marine Room to enjoy its spectacular seaside panorama and global cuisine. The combination has made it one of San Diego’s most popular restaurants.
- The amazing music of Just Desserts has been composed by Mary Bichner of Box Five. Enjoy!
- Featured in Just Desserts, Starmont Wines are food friendly and fruit driven wines, these four classic varietal wines reflect the exuberant fruit of their Napa Valley heritage with subtle oak nuance. Produced in Merryvale/Starmont solar-powered state-of-the-art Starmont winery, Starmont wines are environmentally-friendly.
- WCI Studios teacher, Billy Cowart brings a passion, knowledge, and love to the craft that is contagious. These dynamic courses have been developed out of years of training, experience and exploration in all aspects of Theatre, Improv, Film, and Television production.
- In Just Desserts, Valentine is wearing a Chef Coat from ChefWorks. "The creation of a dynamic company with the most talented, most motivated people working together in order to achieve excellence in the food industry by truly caring for their employees and their clients."
- Excelsior English - Innovative English Coaching
Just Desserts Store
- Feel free to get your own Just Desserts item